Become A Successful Virtual Assistant
Because you can’t do it all yourself… I’ve created an online course based on my bestselling book.
The next course begins, Wednesday, March 21st.
This is a highly interactive, live eight-week course. You’ll have the ability to ask your most pressing questions beforehand and have me answer them live, tailored specifically to you. Don’t worry if you can’t make every class. All classes will be recorded and sent to you weekly.
Along with me personally walking you through your complimentary workbook, all participants will receive a special 45-minute consultation with me. During this consultation, together we will create actionable steps that are easy to implement, ultimately creating a personalized marketing plan for your business.
The course is extremely personal, candid, and fun! You won’t simply be interacting with me. You’ll be building relationships and growing your network with your fellow admins and VAs live in the online class and in our private Facebook group.
You’ll Learn My Proven Eight-Step Process…
Step 1: Creating Your Ideal Client Avatar
- Discover your ideal client, then find those clients who will value you.
- Learn what’s important to your future clients, how you can associate with them, and what you already have in common with them to position yourself to work with those you were meant to work with.
- Determine your deal breakers to help you avoid many pitfalls and to get yourself into the proper frame of mind as a business owner.
Step 2: Finding Your Niche and Monetizing
- Let your strengths, talents, and abilities determine the services you’ll offer.
- Discover your value and your worth.
- Learn why your natural instinct to be all things to all people won’t get you anywhere but frustrated and burned out.
- Know how niching is for now, not forever.
Step 3: Business Planning, Pricing, Sales, Negotiations, and Contracts
- Go step by step through the process of creating a business plan.
- Know why you shouldn’t base your work week on 40 hours.
- Understand why pricing is not a competition and learn how to set your prices confidently based on how your clients prefer to be paid.
- Practice effective negotiating that helps you learn more about your client’s needs.
- Discover how to prepare contracts and what you should always keep in mind.
Step 4: Mastering the Consultation
- Learn why the consultation is incredibly important to your business and referrals.
- Understand the difference between a consultation and a sales call.
- Know how to create boundaries during the consultation to position yourself as a partner in your client’s business.
Step 5: Networking and Targeting Your Ideal Client
- Develop a strategy for networking and following up with your contacts.
- Learn the best practices of networking and how to choose groups that will benefit you the most.
- Create an elevator pitch that describes who your ideal clients are and what you do for them.
- Understand how others can use your elevator pitch to refer clients to you.
Step 6: Managing Yourself and the Client Relationship
- Find out how to watch for signs of burnout and why you should take time off regularly to disconnect.
- Know how and when to speak to your clients regarding sensitive matters and unmet expectations.
Step 7: Growing Your Business
- Discover how and when to take a leap of faith.
- Know when it’s time to stop learning and start implementing.
- Understand how to cultivate client referrals and create a gifting strategy.
- Learn how to market for free or with low costs, even as you grow.
Step 8: Client Needs and Technology
- Learn how to discover what your client needs before they do.
- Know how to get the training you need to learn new technology at no cost.
- Discover time efficient ways to learn the latest tips and tricks to support your clients.
What Past Participants Are Saying…
“Before taking this course, I had lost motivation and confidence to create my own business and even be a VA. This class has really helped me get my focus back!” Michelle Thompson
“…the course is a good starting point for anyone who wants to become a VA. If you already have a full client load (like me), it is a good way to revamp and rethink some of the basics again.” Anja Riemer-Grobe
“The content offered in the course is dense and practical. One of the most impactful questions you asked was, ‘What do you enjoy so much that you would do whether anyone paid you or not?’ That question laid the foundation for the basis of two new businesses that I am now developing. ” Cindy Pendley
"Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield.Still have questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is thinking about becoming a virtual assistant or who is currently struggling to gain clients as a virtual assistant.
What if I'm already a successful VA?
Congratulations! However, if your clients are not ideal, you’re not able to enjoy your business, and you’re feeling burned out, this course will help! If you already have a full client load and a thriving business, you can still benefit from the foundational principles I teach. Even a few tweaks here and there can have a massive impact on your business. If you are ready to grow your business, diversify your income streams, or start a new business, please consider requesting a personal consulting appointment with me.
What if I can't attend the live classes?
No worries! Each week I’ll send out surveys in advance of the class so you can ask me specific questions that I will answer during the class session. All the classes are recorded and sent to you directly. Plus, I’m available to all class participants via email and in our private Facebook group.
What if I'm not sure if I'll be a VA or a freelancer?
Whether you identify yourself as a VA, a freelancer, or an entrepreneur, etc., this course will teach you the foundational business principles you’ll need to start any business.
What makes this online course different from the rest?
In this course, I will present EVERYTHING you need to know to run a successful business! Other online VA classes are constantly selling you programs to learn the latest tips and tricks or are trying to get you to buy special software. These courses also don’t offer a complete step-by-step process to starting a business. None of those things will help you build, grow, and sustain your business. I have no desire to send you spammy emails every week, give you unrealistic expectations, or profit from affiliate links. Trends and tricks come and go, but I teach business staying power.